Do you wear long necklaces and statement necklaces? Do you wear one of these everyday? Or do you shy away from necklaces because you really don’t know where to start? I’ll share some simple tips to help you determine what necklaces are best in your wardrobe based on your body type, and when to wear them! Both long necklaces and statement necklaces are great to add to a style uniform.
- Many can be worn long or short and some are reversible. Hence, giving you four ways to wear one necklace.
- Multiple long necklaces can be combined to create one large statement necklace. Score! Versatility at its finest.
- Long necklace elongate your torso providing the illusion that you weigh about ten pounds less.
Advantages of a Statement Necklace
- Wear the same, simple earrings (I prefer diamond-like studs) everyday to allow for wearing a variety of statement necklaces!
- Pair your statement necklaces with a capsule wardrobe to give you multiple outfit styles with a simple closet.
- Travel is easy with statement necklaces. Wear simple pieces of clothing with fun, funky, chunky statement necklaces.
- Lastly, as a business owner, sometimes it’s difficult to start a conversation whether at a networking event, kids sporting event, work dinner, etc. After receiving a compliment on your large bling, start a conversation. Yay!
Are you struggling with how to accessorize your wardrobe? Are you looking for quality pieces to make you feel like a million bucks? Contact me here
The Style BLT Method
1. BELT IT! A quick fix when wearing a monochromatic* outfit as it can separate your body into thirds making it pleasing to the eye and giving the illusion that you are ten pounds less. A belt also accentuates your waist letting your curves shine through!
Want more style tips like the Style BLT method?